Zucchini stuffed with minced meat baked in the oven
Came to us from Mexico, zucchini is delicious, versatile and healthy product, which can be cooked different ways: grilled, steamed, added to soups and vegetable stews, fry in deep fat, make pancakes, chopped in a meat grinder. Some cooks add the zucchini raw in salads or cooked in the marinade. These wonderful vegetables can be served as a hearty side dish or an original appetizer to the feast or the main course on weekdays. But particularly noteworthy are the recipes for the stuffed zucchini.
Tips on cooking meals
The key to successful cooking is the right choice of ingredients. For stuffing it is better to choose young zucchini with a thin skin, to not have to spend extra efforts on cleaning and the vegetables do not lose their density. The fruit must be ripe, not very large, the optimal size is approximately 8 cm in diameter and a length of about 12-15 cm Summer — time, when markets are a great place to meet young zucchini, which are better to choose. These fruits have tender flesh and are able to delicately enhance the taste of the filling. Baked zucchini with minced meat in the oven can be made in various forms.
How delicious baked zucchini with minced meat in the oven
The main advantage of the pub as a material for stuffing — neutral flavor that will harmonize with any kind of meat. You can use not only the traditional combination of chicken, beef, pork, and lamb, Turkey or fish meat. Important before MachineName gently extracted from the fruit seeds, they can disrupt the desired texture of the filling. If you want the squash flesh and the stuffing is equally evenly cooked, half the time cooking keep the pan under the foil.
Zucchini «barrels» from pig-minced beef and rice
Kegs is one of the simplest forms of stuffing zucchini. This popular recipe of Mediterranean cuisine, which will surprise you and your loved ones. For cooking stuffed the barrels will need the following ingredients:
- 2 medium zucchini;
- approximately 300 grams pork-ground beef in a ratio of 50/50;
- 2 carrots;
- 2 bulbs;
- half Cup of steamed rice;
- 2 tbsp of mayonnaise;
- 2 tbsp ketchup or tomato paste;
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil;
- spices, herbs to taste;
- boiled or filtered water
- Rice is boiled until semi-state.
- Onion, carrot shred, fry in butter.
- Mix rice, mashed vegetables, minced meat.
- Cut the zucchini into small pieces resembling pots or kegs, remove the seeds.
- Stuffed with minced pork barrels, put in a baking dish.
- Prepare sauce: mix tomato paste, mayonnaise, add water, herbs, spices.
- Pour cooked sauce zucchini by about half.
- Preheat the oven to about 180 degrees.
- Bake the squash for 40 minutes.
- Before serving kegs is recommended garnish with fresh herbs, grated cheese, seasoning with minced nutmeg.
Tip: if the sauce for the zucchini barrels add beaten egg, it will give the dish was filling, improve the consistency of the filling.
Boats stuffed with minced meat and baked in the oven with cheese
Stuffed zucchini boats have a spectacular appearance through which can be a festive table decoration. To cook them you get the following ingredients:
- 5-6 pieces small zucchini;
- 600 grams of minced meat;
- 1 large carrot;
- 1 onion (onion is advisable to take great);
- 200 grams of hard cheese;
- 3-4 tomatoes;
- a glass of boiled rice;
- salt, pepper, other spices to taste;
- a tablespoon of mayonnaise, ketchup (or tomato paste);
- vegetable oil.
- Fry the onions in butter.
- When it become transparent, add the finely chopped carrots.
- In minced meat put the fried vegetables, spices and rice, stir well.
- Cut the zucchini in half, remove the skin and pith.
- Pumps sprinkle with salt, fill with mince, top cover with sliced tomatoes.
- Mix mayonnaise and tomato paste, spread the mixture pumps.
- Put the dish in a well-heated oven for 20 minutes, then sprinkle with grated cheese, leave to bake until done.
- Before serving you can put a fan boat, sprinkle with herbs.
Zucchini slices with minced chicken and tomatoes
Simple, useful recipe — zucchini with minced chicken and tomatoes. Cooking does not require any special culinary skills, and the dish has a nice refined flavor. For preparation will need:
- 1 long zucchini a small thickness;
- about 5 medium tomatoes;
- 150 grams of cheese;
- 500 grams chicken mince;
- 1 onion;
- 3 cloves of garlic;
- spices to taste.
- Zucchini wash, cut into slices.
- Sprinkle a little salt, place them on a baking tray lined with foil.
- Add in minced onion, spices, well to repel.
- To form cakes of suitable size, place the courgettes.
- Tomatoes wash, cut into slices of medium thickness, put on the squash.
- Prepare a mixture of mayonnaise, grated cheese and shredded in a blender with garlic.
- Spread the squash filling, put each on a toothpick.
- Bake at 200 degrees for about 30 minutes.
As a side dish to this dish is perfect with baked or fried potatoes, boiled rice, mashed potatoes or spaghetti. Ready zucchini recommended sprinkle finely chopped dill and parsley, a good harmony with a dish of stem celery. To give the meat a spicy flavor, some chefs on the cooking stage add to it the chopped and roasted roots.
Recipe with minced meat and vegetables
Zucchini stuffed with vegetables and minced chicken will delight the gourmets who are strictly watching my figure. The dish is light and will not cause problems with digestion. To take advantage of this low-calorie recipe, take:
- 1 large zucchini;
- 1 chicken breast;
- 1 tomato;
- half 1 bell pepper, onions, eggplant;
- 200 grams of mushrooms;
- Zucchini cut lengthwise and remove the seeds.
- Chicken fillet finely chop.
- The chicken pieces fry in a pan until they acquire a Golden color.
- Do the same with onions, carrots. Then add finely chopped mushrooms, eggplant and peppers.
- In the prepared halves arrange the fried chopped chicken meat, then stewed vegetable mixture.
- In each of the halves, add a small piece of butter, curry, salt.
- Wrap the zucchini in foil and bake in a hot oven for 30-40 minutes.
- The dish is served both hot and cold, pre-decorated it with sprigs of Basil, which perfectly accentuate the taste of the chicken.
Diet recipe-baked cheese in foil
Another original recipe for those who are concerned about the calories consumed in foods — zucchini stuffed with cheese. The dish has a pleasant taste and does not cause remorse for all those extra calories. For preparation will need:
- 1 large young zucchini;
- 50 grams of cheese or cheese;
- 1 tooth of garlic;
- 200 grams of cheese;
- on a small bunch of dill, parsley, celery;
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil;
- spices to taste.
- Zucchini wash, cut away the sidewall with a thickness of about a centimeter.
- The flesh of the zucchini gently clean tablespoon.
- Greens wash, dry thoroughly, and finely chop.
- Clean the garlic, finely chop.
- Cheese grate on a fine grater.
- Prepare a mixture of curd, cheese, herbs, spices and garlic.
- Stuff the zucchini with the mixture, cover the cut side, securing it all with toothpicks.
- Zucchini completely wrap in foil, bake 40 minutes at 190 degrees.
Zucchini stuffed with meat, mushrooms and onions
The combination of minced meat and mushrooms is a win-win. From these products zucchini, you’ll have a hearty, tasty dish that will fit perfectly for an everyday menu, but also for special. To prepare it, use:
- 2 small or 1 large zucchini;
- 4 medium or 2 large tomatoes;
- 2 small onions;
- 200 grams mushrooms;
- salt, pepper, other spices to taste;
- Zucchini cut into rings with a height of about 7 — 10 cm, thoroughly cleaned seeds to fit more toppings.
- Received squash rings and cook for pre-salted water for 5-10 minutes.
- Grease a baking dish, place the prepared zucchini.
Preparing the filling:
- For cooking meat grind in a blender or grinder mushrooms, fry in butter.
- Be frying and finely chopped onion.
- Mix beef, onion, mushrooms. Allow the mixture to infuse.
- At the bottom of each squash ring, place the slice of tomato on top of stuffing.
- Pour the cream filling, again cover with tomatoes. The top of each blank put a small piece of butter.
- Put in the oven, after 20 minutes, remove, sprinkle with grated cheese and send back.
- Total baking time is 40 minutes.
Video: step-by-step recipes baking stuffed zucchini with minced meat
Look below step by step video instructions for making stuffed zucchini, you make sure to cook them easy and interesting. This is a simple and original recipes available, even a novice cook. The set of ingredients of each dish available and economical. Video workshops will help you create a little culinary masterpiece of zucchini and treat yourself, your loved ones or came unexpectedly guests.