Tomatoes in jelly for the winter recipe with photos
The gelatin in canned tomatoes – a great way to diversify winter preparations. The big advantage of this recipe is the ease of preparation, which is especially appreciated by Housewives. Jellied tomatoes have a delicate taste, and thick fill, which envelops the fruit, softens the skin and pulp. Due to the properties of gelatin, for the preparation of conservation may use vegetables of any size and even cracked tomatoes.
How to choose the right tomatoes for harvesting in winter
Seaming tomatoes it is better to do in August and September, when yields of vegetables maximum. At this time, the shelves of markets and stores filled with different varieties of tomatoes, which are much juicier and more aromatic than those that are sold at other times of the year. For canning of vegetables in Jell-o, any suitable types of tomatoes, but it is better not to take too overripe and rotting fruits, these vegetables leave blanks adzhika or Morse.
The best step-by-step recipes for tomato jelly
Experienced Housewives know that not all tomatoes are suitable for pickling. Roll fresh tomatoes is allowed only as a whole, otherwise the fruit will just crawl into mush. Broken, damaged, corrupted or too large tomato cannot be clogging. However, the recipe with jelly you can use any vegetables for winter preparations. Gelatin has the property to strengthen the structure of the fruit, making marinated tomatoes keep their shape, even if they are cut in half.
The recipe with the onions and oil in one-litre jars
Fill in the form of a jelly does not make the brine too thick, and the tomato liquid it is relatively solid and serves as a soft binder, preserving the integrity of the tomatoes. Thanks to jelly fruits do not lose their shape while remaining elastic. Tomatoes with onion and butter come salted, sweet taste and very spicy. For making this original winter preparations it is better to choose red, ripe fruit.
- Tablespoon of sunflower oil.
- 7 Laurel leaves.
- 15 peppercorns.
- Teaspoon of gelatin.
- Half a Cup of vinegar.
- A liter of water.
- 40 grams of salt.
- 60 grams of sugar.
- Cinnamon (optional).
- Carnation – 5 PCs.
- Tomatoes (as many as will fit in the Bank).
A simple recipe of jellied tomatoes with onion and butter:
- At the bottom liter jars, pour oil, put pepper, Bay leaves (5 PCs).
- Put the halved or quartered tomatoes, onion rings.
- Prepare the marinade, boil for 5 minutes, a mixture of water, remaining seasonings (cloves, cinnamon, sugar, salt, Bay leaf, vinegar) and gelatin. The last pre-dissolve in warm water (enough for half a Cup).
- When the marinade has cooled to room temperature, dishes were sterilized in boiling water for 20 minutes and pour the tomato cap.
Sweet marinated tomatoes in a gelatin filling
By choosing this method of preserving tomatoes, you’ll get very tender, tasty, sweet snack for the winter. Turned to jelly spicy marinade, too, will not remain without attention of your household – it is no less delicious than the fruits. To prepare a dessert of conservation it is better to choose small tomatoes type cherry. Here’s how to cook a sweet tomatoes in one-litre jars with the brine in the form of jelly.
- One head of garlic.
- 2.5 kg of tomatoes.
- Gelatin is 10 grams.
- Teaspoon of vinegar (70%).
- A liter of water.
- A small bunch of parsley.
- 40 grams of salt.
- Cloves – 3 PCs.
- Black pepper – 5 grains.
- 130 grams of sugar.
Step-by-step classic recipe for tomato jelly:
- Pour gelatin into a glass, fill it with warm water until dissolved.
- Peel and cut the garlic cloves into 3-4 slices.
- Wash the tomatoes, and parsley. The last big cut. In tomatoes, remove the stalk, formed the cut, place the slices of garlic.
- Tamp tomatoes in jars, sprinkle the top with parsley.
- Pour hot water perekipjachennoj fruit after 10 minutes drain the liquid.
- Make a marinade by adding to boiling water, salt, sugar, other spices and gelatin. Leave the liquid to boil 10 minutes.
- In cans of tomatoes, add vinegar and immediately pour the boiling marinade.
- Close the containers with lids, wrap with a blanket. When conservation has cooled – place it in a cold cellar.
Canned halves with citric acid without sterilization
To prepare tomatoes for the winter slices without gelatin is not possible. Soft, juicy vegetables spread as soon as they pour the brine, so the hostess is used to seal fruit as a whole. Recipe with jello provides the opportunity to cook a very tasty and thick tomato slices. The taste of the workpiece does not suffer, because all the main spicy substance of the brine has time to soak the tomatoes until it is thick.
Ingredients in a quart jar:
- Half of the bulbs.
- Tomatoes (how many will enter).
- A quarter teaspoon of citric acid.
- 2 tablespoons of sugar.
- 1 tablespoon of gelatin.
- 2 cloves of garlic.
- 2 Bay leaves.
- 1 tablespoon of salt.
- 5 peppercorns.
How to cook tomatoes with citric acid and a jelly:
- Clean the fruit, chop into small pieces.
- Sterilize jars, on the bottom put the onions, chopped garlic. Put up half of capacity tomatoes.
- Sprinkle ingredients gelatin, fill in the Bank remained the tomatoes to the brim.
- Type liter pot of water, add sugar, salt. Add pepper, Bay leaf, boil fill a few minutes until salt is dissolved.
- Fill the container with tomatoes, pickle, pasteurized 10-15 minutes.
- Add the vinegar and close harvesting for the winter. Banks turn upside down, leaving under a warm material to cool.
Whole tomatoes, tomato puree, fresh
Recipe cherry tomatoes with filling of jelly is very unusual, this appetizer will delight all who consume it. This dish should be served as usual for lunch and a festive table. The appearance of pickled jelly vegetable is very original compared to the usual salty tomatoes, so they will be a real decoration of any feast. Below is the recipe for cherry tomato pasta with jelly.
- 2 tablespoons of tomato paste.
- Tomato varieties cherry.
- 2 tablespoons salt, sugar, gelatin.
- Bay leaf (1 piece).
- Parsley, green onions (amount arbitrary).
- Apple cider vinegar – 2-3 tablespoons.
- 5 gvozdichek.
Phased tsarist recipe appetizers with cherry tomatoes and gelatin:
- Soak gelatin in a small amount of warm water for half an hour.
- Wash, dry and lightly obsolete toothpick tomatoes, to prevent tearing of the fruit during sterilization.
- Fill sterile jars with the ingredients, take turns placing sprigs of parsley, green onions, tomatoes.
- Add to gelatin liter of water, salt, sugar, tomato paste, vinegar, allspice, cloves. If you like spicy snacks, spice up the brine with chili peppers. Alternative water can be tomato juice – this snack will be even tastier.
- Put the marinade on low heat, wait until boiling and immediately remove the dressing.
- Fill jars with brine, zakuporte and put it to be sterilized. It will need a big pan, covered with a towel. Fill it with water, put into the banks with a snack. When the water boils, a duration of 10 minutes and turn off the heat.
- Banks carefully flip the can upside down, cover with the warm material. After cooling, store the pickled cherry in the basement.
Green tomatoes, garlic and greens, without vinegar
Nedopetye tomatoes it is possible to roll in winter in different ways: whole, in the form of stews, salads, stuffed, etc. Snacks with green fruits are not less diverse, than red tomatoes. However, to make an original workpiece for the winter, worth a try to prepare this vegetable dish as slices of green tomato jelly. This conservation will diversify your diet and help you to impress your guests. How to close for the winter green tomato jelly?
- 300 grams nedospaty tomatoes.
- 500 grams of onions.
- 3-4 peppercorns.
- 2 cloves of garlic.
- 4 grams of gelatin.
- 1 sprig of dill or Basil.
- 1 Bay leaf.
Recipe green tomatoes with garlic under jelly:
- Peel, cut into slices tomatoes.
- Not very coarsely chop the dill, garlic. Chop the onion half rings.
- Washed, sterilized jars, fill with slices of tomatoes, rings of onions and spices, alternating the layers.
- To prepare the sauce, take 2 full tablespoons of gelatin pour a glass of warm water and let stand for an hour.
- Put in a water bath capacity with gelatin, stirring continuously, dissolve it.
- For the brine, add 4 cups of water for 40 grams of sugar and salt. Connect the liquid with the gelatin mixture, the pre-strain of the last with a cloth.
- The resulting mixture boil for 1-2 minutes. It is enough to download a two-liter cans.
- Fill jars with brine obtained appetizer, close them, turn upside down, leaving to cool.
Jelly mixed salad of tomatoes and cucumbers with sweet peppers
Lovers of winter delicacies like the recipe of a jelly salad with tomatoes, peppers and cucumbers. Full-bodied, fresh taste of the snack will remind you of summer and spicy pickle charm will be appreciated even by the most biased gourmets. Vegetable salad with Jell-o will become an interesting decoration of the festive table and delight you with their wonderful taste. Below are step-by-step recipe jelly mixed salad.
Ingredients 3 cans 1.5 liters:
- A kilogram of tomatoes, yellow peppers, cucumbers.
- 3 follicles.
- 6 cloves of garlic.
- 2 liters of water.
- A bunch of parsley.
- Teaspoon of mustard.
- 3 tablespoons of vinegar.
- 80 grams of gelatin.
- 4 tablespoons of salt.
- 6 tablespoons of sugar.
- Sunflower oil (5-6 tbsp).
How to cook salad with tomatoes, cucumbers and peppers for the winter:
- Boil two liters of water, take 1 Cup, cool and refrigerate. In this cold water dissolve the gelatin.
- In the last boiling water dissolve sugar and salt. Boil the brine for 5 more minutes.
- Cut into strips the pepper and onion rings – tomatoes and cucumbers.
- Place on the bottom of the jar peppercorns, cut into several pieces cloves of garlic (all ingredients divide into three banks).
- Spread layers of vegetables and herbs. Each ingredient should be 2 layers in the Bank.
- Put on the fire the swollen gelatin, not boiling, dissolve it. Mix the gelatin with the brine, mix thoroughly.
- In the jars add a tablespoon of vinegar, two tablespoons of sunflower oil. Pour the vegetables with the brine.
- Cover the jars, sterilize in a large pot, bringing the water to 80 degrees. Cover the pan with a lid and keep on heat for another 20 minutes, not longer.
- Banks remove the cap, leave to cool.
Cut tomatoes into wedges with carrots.
Thanks to the recipes of home preservation for the winter, we can save the most delicious memories of the summer season. Many pickles will be welcome treats in the absence of fresh vegetables. To prepare the snacks for the winter, try to make tomato jelly in Latvian. This spicy dish is sure to appeal to all the family.
- A liter of water.
- A kilo of red tomatoes.
- 3-4 tablespoons of sugar.
- 20 ml of vinegar.
- 2 tablespoons of salt.
- 10 grams of gelatin.
- 5 peppercorns.
- One Bay leaf.
Recipe of tomatoes in Latvian with jelly:
- The bottom of the jar sprinkle with spices.
- Cut the tomatoes into slices, put in the tank.
- Dissolve the gelatin in one Cup of water.
- Peel, slice and julienne carrots.
- The rest of water boil, add sugar, salt, swollen gelatin. Again bring the liquid to a boil.
- Put in a pan slices of carrots, let them boil for about 7 minutes.
- Banks pour the cooked filling, cover with lids and sterilize a snack 10 minutes. After that, the tomato jelly may be clogged.
The recipe is a delicious tomato with cinnamon — simply yum
A bigger role for the canned snacks plays the marinade. To cook a delicious tomato with cinnamon, you should choose thick, juicy ripe tomatoes of the small size. It is better to cut them in half so that the snack will be easier to eat, besides, such vegetables will be denser to fit in the jars. Lay the tomato halves cut down, that will also save space on the dishes. The following recipe makes 7-8 half-liter cans.
- 175 grams of gelatin.
- Teaspoon cinnamon.
- Tomatoes (quantity is regulated depending on their size and capacity jars).
- 200 ml of water.
- Cloves – 8-9 PCs.
- 100 grams of sugar.
- 5 Bay leaves.
- 130 grams of salt.
- 2 bulbs.
- 15 peppercorns.
- A Cup of vinegar 9%.
Recipe tomato cinnamon jelly:
- Gelatin pour a glass of water, leaving it for 60 minutes.
- Cut the peeled tomatoes in half, tightly tamp at the banks, leaving the top a little space.
- Onions cut into rings, put on top of tomatoes.
- In water for the marinade add the salt, spices, sugar. When it boils, add the gelatine and stir until dissolved.
- When the water with the gelatin boil a few minutes, add the vinegar.
- Pour prepared marinade containers to seal, sterilize them. The food is ready to blockage.
Video recipes: how to make a beautiful tomatoes in gelatin for the winter
With the advent of autumn, many gardeners, market gardeners or urban residents with the opportunity to purchase organic tomatoes, seek to preserve for the winter more delicious, healthy, vitamin-rich vegetables. And to diversify a standard set of blanks, Housewives often resort to experiments. Tomatoes in jelly will be a great, original addition to the winter menu. This unusual recipe combines ease of preparation and rich taste. After watching the video, you will learn how to make spicy tomato gelatin.