The most delicious shrimp salad
Shrimp are present in the diet of almost everyone. Earlier this seafood is considered a delicacy, available only for the elite, but the modern supermarket shelves are filled with abundance of choice. The most delicious shrimp salad you can prepare in different ways, because this product goes well with many vegetables, fruits. In General, the seafood dishes are easy, bright, fresh, interesting flavor. Almost every cuisine in the world is the recipe for the shrimp salad, which you can find below.
How to cook salad with shrimp: recipes with photos
Shrimp is a perfect ingredient for salads, goes well with other seafood, Peking, white cabbage, roasted cedar and other nuts, mushrooms, mozzarella, Parmesan. On the advice of many chefs for salads it is better to buy raw seafood because their tastes in the dish will be more bright and expressive. In addition, medium and large shrimp you need to remove the intestines.
Caesar salad with shrimp
This dish has many variations: with fish, chicken, mussels. The original recipe with egg was invented by Caesar Cardini in the restaurant in Tijuana, Mexico, in 1924. Since then the salad has undergone many changes. One option is the Caesar salad with shrimp. Prerequisites:
- garlic – 2 cloves;
- yolk of egg – 3 PCs.;
- pasta anchovy – 1,5 tsp.;
- Worcestershire sauce – 0,25 tsp;
- Dijon mustard – 1 tsp;
- olive oil – 3 tbsp;
- lemon juice – 4 tbsp
- grated Parmesan cheese – 0.25 Cup;
- Romaine lettuce – 1 head;
- raw shrimp – 24 pieces;
- French baguette – 8 slices.
Step-by-step cooking the most delicious Caesar salad with shrimp:
- In the bowl of a small size mix egg yolks, clove of minced garlic, anchovy paste, mustard, Worcestershire sauce, two tablespoons of lemon juice. Armed with a whisk, rapidly beat. Gradually introduced into the sauce and olive oil. Add the grated Parmesan, salt and pepper to taste.
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees. Sliced baguette brush with olive oil, a clove of garlic cut in half and RUB her bread. Sprinkle the slices with salt, cut into cubes, bake on baking sheet in oven until light Browning.
- Preheat the grill pan. Mix the shrimp with a little olive oil, salt, pepper. Fry each side for 2-3 minutes. Put in a bowl, pour two tablespoons of lemon juice.
- In a salad bowl seafood add a torn hand into small pieces Romaine lettuce, croutons. Stir, pour the sauce for the filling.
Salad with shrimp, arugula and squid
The next version of delicious salad involving the Union of calamari, shrimp and fresh herbs. The food is fragrant, light, rich in taste due to a special remoulade dressing. Additionally, the salad included fennel, which adds a sweet anise flavor and taste. Many French and Italian chefs prefer this product in various dishes, using it instead of dill. Necessary ingredients:
- olive oil – 0.25 cups;
- orange – 1 PC.;
- white wine vinegar – 2 tsp;
- the leaves of fresh thyme – 2 tsp.;
- squid fillet – 250 g;
- king prawns – 16 PCs.;
- fennel – 1 PC.;
- red pepper – 1 PC.;
- arugula – 150 g
Step-by-step instruction the most delicious shrimp salad:
- Grind grated orange zest, put a teaspoon. Squeeze of the fruit is a third of a glass of juice. In the bowl of a small size, mix the juice, zest, a quarter Cup of vegetable oil, wine vinegar, leaves fresh thyme. Salt, pepper to taste.
- Fillet of squid cleaned and cut into strips. Put in a bowl, add 16 peeled shrimp, two tablespoons oil, salt, pepper to taste, thinly sliced red pepper.
- Preheat the grill pan. Fry in it the mixture prepared in the previous step. Squid you need to cook for about a minute, shrimp – 2-3 minutes, the pepper 5 minutes or more.
- In a bowl mix the seafood, pepper, arugula, sliced across thinly, fennel. Top with seasoning.
Recipe with crab sticks and pineapple
There are many wonderful colorful dishes that not only play with your taste buds but also the eyes. To this belongs a delicious salad with shrimp, crab sticks and pineapple. Seafood and vegetables are bathed in a fragrant dressing of lime juice, avocado adds a nice creamy texture and the fruit balance the saltiness and piquancy of the dish. Cooked it according to the principle of ceviche. This is a Peruvian dish in which seafood is marinated in grapefruit juice and other citrus. Prerequisites:
- shrimps boiled peeled – 250 g;
- crab sticks – 250 g;
- red onion – 0,5 PCs;
- jalapeno pepper – 2 PCs.;
- tomatoes – 3 PCs.;
- coriander – 0,25 beam;
- pineapple – 250 g;
- lime juice – 0.5 cups;
- corn, canned 0.25 Cup;
- avocado – 0,5 PCs.
- Cut in a salad bowl shrimp, crab sticks, red onion, peppers, tomatoes, cilantro, pineapple.
- Add the lime juice, salt and ground black pepper to taste. Leave in the fridge for 4 hours.
- To finish the salad, add sliced avocado, corn, stir and serve.
Greek seafood cocktail with olives
Seafood cocktail – a common salad, which our compatriots like to cook on holidays. The dish in the Greek style is fresh, bright taste with light notes of wine and bite of garlic. You can add the eggs. Necessary ingredients:
- olive oil – 0.25 cups;
- red wine vinegar – 3 tbsp;
- dried oregano – 0.5 tsp.;
- garlic – 1 clove;
- tomatoes – 5 PCs.;
- red onion – 0,5 PCs;
- olives – 0.5 cups;
- celery – 1 stalk;
- cucumber — 1 PC.;
- scallops – 450 g;
- peeled shrimp – 450 g;
- parsley – 10 sprigs.
- In the bowl of a small size whisk olive oil, red wine vinegar, oregano, chopped garlic. Salt, pepper to taste.
- Tomatoes cut into thin slices, spread them in a layer on a flat dish.
- In a bowl mix the scallops and shrimp, add a quarter of the filling mix. Cover with a lid, put half an hour in the fridge.
- Separately mix chopped celery, onion, olives.
- Preheat the grill pan. Recline the seafood in a colander to glass liquid. Fry on the pan for 3-5 minutes, turning it over several times shrimp and scallops.
- Seafood spread on top of tomatoes. Sprinkle with mixture of celery, onions, olives, sliced cucumber. Top stir in parsley.
A simple salad with shrimp and tomatoes
A tasty and quick salad with shrimp, tomatoes, avocado, bell peppers. Preparing it is very simple, and the dressing of Greek yogurt combined with Apple cider vinegar makes the dish creamy and spicy at the same time. Necessary ingredients:
- boiled peeled shrimp – 450 g;
- cherry tomatoes – 1 Cup;
- Bulgarian pepper – 2 PCs.;
- cilantro – 0.5 beam;
- avocado – 2 PCs.;
- Greek yogurt, 0.5 cups;
- garlic – 1 clove;
- Apple cider vinegar – 2 tsp
Cooking in stages:
- In a blender, mix Greek yogurt, garlic, Apple cider vinegar, one-third of a teaspoon of salt and black pepper.
- Shrimp cut into halves.
- Bulgarian pepper clear from the stalk and seeds. Cut into large pieces.
- Tomatoes cut into halves.
- Cilantro finely chop with a sharp knife.
- Avocado cut into cubes.
- Mix all ingredients in a salad bowl, dress with the sauce.
Light salad of shrimp and apples
Seafood with fruits has always been considered one of the best, tasty combinations. This also applies to the presented recipe salad with shrimp and apples. The dish turns out delicious, beautiful and easy. Necessary ingredients:
- peeled shrimp – 500 g;
- celery – 160 g;
- Apple – 1 PC.;
- pomegranate seeds – 100 g;
- the juice of one lemon;
- olive oil – 4 tbsp;
- parsley chopped – 3 tbsp
Step by step cooking delicious shrimp salad:
- Boil a large pot of salted water. It is necessary to boil shrimp until they turn pink. Drain off water, let cool for seafood, cut crosswise into three parts.
- Apple cut into quarters, then thin slices. Put in a bowl, pour juice of half a lemon.
- Whisk in the bowl remained the lemon juice, salt, olive oil.
- In a salad bowl to the apples, add shrimp, chopped celery, lemon dressing. Stir, sprinkle with pomegranate seeds.
Classic sauces and salad dressings
A great way to highlight the salad, add the dressing, which will bring the dish depth and flavor. Many Housewives often fall into the trap of using the same sauces over and over again. Refueling should not be repetitive and boring, because they sound meals. Instead of the usual olive oil, use avocado oil, macadamia nuts, homemade yoghurt. As for the acidic component, there are many options: lemon juice, lime, tomato, orange balsamic, rice, wine, Apple cider vinegar.
The sauce becomes more interesting with the addition of spices, herbs and seasonings: garlic, ginger, oregano, Basil, mint, mustard, dill. The main way to make a salad tasty — fill it with olive oil, squeeze a little lemon juice or sprinkle with balsamic vinegar. But if you want something less banal and simple, then consider the following refills:
- Classic lemon sauce is suitable for salads, shrimp, smoked fish, fresh herbs. Combine three tablespoons of lemon juice, half a teaspoon of Dijon mustard, salt and ground black pepper to taste. Continuing to whisk, slowly pour three-fourths Cup of olive oil.
- Balsamic vinegar – classic Italian cuisine. In a jar with a lid put the crushed garlic cloves, three-quarters of a Cup of balsamic vinegar, a teaspoon of dried oregano, two teaspoons of Dijon mustard, three-fourths Cup of olive oil, salt and ground black pepper to taste. Tighten lid, shake vigorously.
- Creamy dressing – sometimes salads require velvety, creamy sauce. This is a wonderful, sophisticated dressing, which is suitable for plates of lettuce, salad vegetables, shrimp. Whisk one and a half tablespoons of mayonnaise, a teaspoon of Dijon mustard, a pinch of salt and sugar, a tablespoon of champagne vinegar, freshly ground pepper to taste.
- The ranch dressing is the perfect way to make the salad fresh. A touch creamy, cool filling with greens gives any dish a unique taste. In creating the special aroma of the sauce plays an important role mayonnaise. Mix two tablespoons of buttermilk, a tablespoon of mayonnaise. Sprinkle with salt and pepper to taste. Add a quarter teaspoon of garlic powder, half a teaspoon of rice vinegar, one teaspoon of chopped chives, parsley, mint.
- Italian dressing – it is a good combination of white and red vinegar, which gives the sour, garlic, red pepper, shallots add spiciness and piquancy. Dijon mustard helps to make the texture thicker. For the sauce, better to use a neutral oil, otherwise the other flavors are suppressed. Dry herbs play a crucial role to get the desired perfumes. In a jar add two tablespoons of red wine vinegar, a quarter Cup of white wine vinegar, a Cup of canola oil, a clove of minced garlic, two tablespoons of chopped shallots, two teaspoons of Dijon mustard, two tablespoons of crushed hot red pepper, a teaspoon of honey, a quarter teaspoon of dried marjoram, oregano, teaspoon salt, ground black pepper, to taste. Tighten packaging, intensively shaken.
The calorie content of prepared meals
The energy value of salads with shrimp depends on the products that it includes. The caloric content of the product is 95 kcal per 100 g. In most cases, the energy value of salad with shrimp does not exceed 100 kcal per serving, with regard to options with the addition of vegetables. A lot depends on the filling: if using sour cream, the calorie content increases and dietary options are the sauces of lemon juice, vinegar.
Video delicious hot salad with shrimps
Warm salads are very tasty and rich culinary creations. Due to the heat treatment all the aromas and flavors present components are revealed more clearly. Delicious warm salad with shrimp are very good and nutritious. Especially impressive the culinary masterpieces are found in Asian cuisine, which are characterized by piquant and rich flavor. In the following video, you will learn to prepare two hot salad with shrimp. It will not take you much time and effort, but the end result will be pleasantly surprised.