The marinade for oil for the winter
Salad of canned mushrooms is a tasty and healthy treat. For the preparation of suitable blanks of marinated mushrooms, mushrooms, butter. Ready canned mushrooms are easy to buy, but in the fall they can independently prepare for the future. Common in the forests of Russia the delicious butterfish marinated in a variety of ways. How to preserve for the winter? How to cook marinade for mushrooms? Consider in this article some proven recipes.
Step-by-step recipes for butter marinade with photos
Before beginning the process of pickling is necessary to remove the film of dried mushroom caps. Marinated otherwise the dish will be bitter. To remove a film from a hat, you need to carefully with a knife to pry the edges and pull. After that, the mushrooms are passed in a container of water for a few minutes and then cleared of debris. Marinated mushrooms whole or dividing them by the legs and caps.
Marinating mushrooms is carried out cold or hot. In the latter case, the preserved product boil in the prepared brine and then placed together with their banks. When a cold method of processing of oil, boil them separately, placing them in glass containers and pour a special solution. With the hot version of the canning glass container, the liquid becomes cloudy, but the flavor will be intense. When cold the same method of cooking, the liquid for marinating will be transparent, beautiful color.
The classic marinade of 9% vinegar per 1 liter of water
The mushrooms acquire a unique taste if you marinate them according to the classic recipe using provarivanija in a specially prepared brine of vinegar, salt, sugar. According to this preparation method, and boiled 2 times (15 minutes each) several times, the mushrooms put into sterilized jars and pour boiling liquid for marinating. The result is a delicious spicy mushrooms, which are ideally suited to any garnish. Consider how to make a classic marinade.
- 1 liter of water;
- 90 ml of 9% vinegar;
- 60 grams of salt;
- 50 g of sugar;
- 9 peppercorns (black);
- 3 leaves of Laurel;
- 2 PCs allspice.
- Boil water.
- Put in all the liquid ingredients, simmer at least 5 minutes.
- Prepared in the item 2 of the boiling liquid to pour on banks, filled with boiled mushrooms.
Sweet and sour marinade with spices and garlic
To make pickled boletus easiest recipe using vinegar (9%), garlic, sugar, salt. The process of cooking mushrooms this way will not take much time. However, preparing such a boletus stock, you will always have a delicious dish to treat guests. This product has an excellent taste and will decorate any festive table. Serve the mushroom appetizer is best with onion rings and dressed with oil.
- 2.0 kg of oil;
- 1.0 l of filtered water;
- 35,0 g of salt;
- 40.0 g of sugar;
- 18 g of vinegar;
- 20 PCs. pepper (black);
- 2 Laurel leaves;
- Clean the mushrooms using forest litter and soak them for 20 min in water. Then rinse, pour boiling water, boil 10 minutes, drain in small colander.
- Pot, fill 1 liter of water, put into it salt, sugar, pepper, Bay leaf and bring the liquid to a boil. Put these ingredients mushrooms, boil for 6 minutes.
- At the end of cooking, put the garlic, vinegar.
- Arrange the mushrooms with the marinade on the banks, which should be pre-sterilized.
A simple recipe with citric acid
When preserving butter for the winter you need to thoroughly clean them and boil all the rules. And the marinade for the mushrooms must have an acidic environment to avoid breeding it pathogens dangerous disease botulism. For this purpose it is best to use when preservation of the vinegar or citric acid. How to make the marinade for mushrooms on a simple recipe, see below.
- 1.0 l of filtered water;
- 20.0 g of salt;
- 30.0 g of sugar;
- 3 g of citric acid;
- 2 Laurel leaves;
- 2 cloves;
- 4 peppercorns (allspice);
- a little cinnamon.
Steps of preparation:
- To boiling liquid add all ingredients, except citric acid, and boil the contents for 5 minutes.
- In a solution of water with spices, salt, sugar to shift the boiled mushrooms.
- All boil for 15 minutes.
- Before removing the marinade from heat and add citric acid into it, the mushrooms from the marinade lay on the banks, sterilize 1/2 h
Marinade recipe for mushrooms without sterilization
Quick to make canned mushrooms for the winter without sterilization, a simple recipe. This method of processing involves cleaning, boiling oil, cooking marinade with spices, salt, sugar and vinegar essence. Mushrooms, preserved this way will last all winter. Marinade recipe for oil with the vinegar sterilization, see below.
- acetic essence – 1 small spoon;
- salt – 30,0 m;
- water – 600 ml;
- coriander – ½ tsp;
- black pepper – 3 PCs.;
- leaf Laurel – 2 pieces;
- cloves – 3 PCs.
Instructions for the hostess:
- To boiling liquid add all the prepared ingredients, except the vinegar, and boil for 7 minutes.
- For the marinade pour in vinegar and the resulting liquid filled cans, pre-filled boiled all the rules of the mushrooms.
Special marinade sauce
Camping is rarely complete without a barbecue on the campfire grill. Toasted on the fire mushrooms is a dish that is fast and easy. To a shish kebab from mushrooms turned out delicious, they need to hold for several hours in a special brine with spices. For cooking you can use different ingredients: sour cream, vegetable oil, wine, spices. Consider a simple recipe for a delicious and meat skewers.
- 400 g of sour cream/mayonnaise;
- 4 garlic cloves;
- salt, herbs, pepper to taste;
- 1 kg of boletus.
- Chop the garlic, parsley.
- To combine vegetables with sour cream/mayonnaise, spices, salt.
- In a prepared transfer the mixture to the mushrooms.
- Marinate up to 2 hours.
Delicious versatile marinade with salt
This recipe is used for marinating mushrooms for the winter and for cooking savouries without conservation. It is suitable for hot or cold canning butter. Made the marinade for these purposes is very simple, therefore, to master the technology of its preparation can even inexperienced, young mistress. Detailed recipe marinade, see below.
- 1.0 l of filtered water;
- 50.0 g of salt;
- 70,0 g of sugar;
- 75 g of vinegar;
- 1 g of cinnamon;
- Bay leaf;
- 2 PCs of peppers (sweet).
- In boiling water add salt, sugar, spices. Proverjaem 5 minutes.
- Pour in the boiling liquid, more vinegar and remove the pan from the heat.
- Fill the cooked mushrooms with the marinade, or cook them until the solution becomes transparent, spread on banks, roll or cover it.
Why the marinade may become cloudy.
Cans mushrooms can thicken immediately after preparation due to poor preparation of ingredients and/or packaging. If the liquid in the glass container during storage preservation change its color to darker, and the lid is swollen, this indicates that in the packaging there are dangerous microorganisms that cause botulism. This jar open is not worth it and its contents too. Best preservation be destroyed, in order to avoid tragic consequences. Here are valuable tips that will help to prevent contamination of canned foods, botulism:
- When collecting mushrooms do not tear them out, and cut with a knife. This will help to reduce the risk of Contracting botulism, as the environment of existence of the pathogen is land. For this reason, it is necessary to cut the mushroom part of the leg with dirt, not just washed.
- Vegetative forms of botulism are killed at 5-minute boiling, or when warming up mushrooms when the temperature is over 80 degrees.
- Eat pickled product better after a 20 minute heat treatment in boiling water with added acid, salt.
- Be sure to sterilize jars, lids for canning.
- Marinate your foods with the addition of vinegar, citric acid. Harmful micro-organisms die from exposure to such an environment.
- Sterilizing jars with the finished product, they use salt water. This increases the temperature of the liquid and the probability of death of harmful microorganisms.
- Bacillus of botulism has one feature – it multiplies in an anaerobic environment, i.e. without access of air. That is tightly rolled up banks with mushrooms is ideal for the life of the causative agent of this disease. In closed plastic containers with lids botulism lives.
- Keep banks with canned foods in a dark place at a temperature of 8 — 10 degrees above zero and keep them not more than 1 year.
Video: how to marinate mushrooms for the winter
Begins in the autumn mushroom season, so fans of the tasty chanterelle, honey agaric, slippery jacks go for them in the forest. Then the good fruits are taken and pickled for winter. What recipes will help make a delicious frozen? There are many variants of the marinating oil for future use. View the video below to learn a proven method of preserving mushrooms from the chef and the old grandmother’s recipe.