Cream with mascarpone
Even the simplest cakes are changing, if you put the mascarpone cream. Air, incredibly creamy, it looks very complicated to make, but professionals assure basic recipes takes only a few minutes. The main thing is to choose ingredients.
How to make cream cake with mascarpone
Each recipe is cream cheese, which is almost always prevails. The exception is a cream with mascarpone and sour cream, where the components are connected in almost equal proportions. The ingredients are carefully selected for taste and to the eye, liqueur, syrup, chocolate, lemon and orange peel, fruit pulp, juices – you can use anything. The following are the most successful recipes, with which you can start cooking experiments.
Mascarpone and condensed milk
Perfect tight cream cake with mascarpone, which impregnates and bonds the layers, can serve as a basis for shrinkage of the decorative elements. The beauty of this recipe is that condensed milk does not curdle like cream, in the heating process. Component only 2, but you can extend the list to include here more chocolate, fruit and berry pomace and puree, nuts.
- condensed milk – 210 g;
- mascarpone cheese – 480 R.
- Put in a bowl the condensed milk and cream cheese, stir with a spoon first, then beat with a mixer.
- The amount of condensed milk varies depending on the desired density for a softer mass enough 150-170 g, for strong – 240-260 g. Increase the proportion of spoons in order to avoid lumps.
- When the mass takes a homogeneous consistency, the cream of mascarpone with condensed milk is ready. Cooling is not necessary, start to impregnate the cakes immediately.
Curd butter cream cake
Dazzling white, delicate, air mass is will soften any tough crust and decorate the surface. The cream of the cream and mascarpone turns out very light and not as dense as the butter and cheese. The cream should be 33%, otherwise they do not form a dense foam. In the recipe you can add cocoa powder, vanilla, almond essence or even fruit juice.
- fatty cream (33%) – 120 g;
- mascarpone cheese – 450 g;
- sugar – 50 g.
- Chill the bowl and beaters of a mixer and cream together for 2-3 hours. by the beginning of work. Then start to whip the cream on medium speed for 5-7 minutes – it was only then that they will begin to thicken.
- When you see a strong spear, and the cream will become thicker, spoons puts them to the mascarpone and continue beating on low speed.
- Last add sugar. Try cream cheese after this step – if the taste is sweet enough, enter a little more sugar. Before sandwiching with the weight of the cake, it should be cool.
Cream mascarpone cupcakes c
These wonderful cakes, decorated with lush delicate cap became a frequent guest at the holiday table. However, in order to cook them, just need 20-30 minutes, so often they even complement the evening everyday tea. The most difficult moment for the hosts remains the cream of cheese: he is responsible for the ease of consistency. How to cook it?
Mascarpone and sour cream
According to professionals, the most tasty and tender. Unlike the butter-cheese mix has a high density, not too fat, not cloying. The mascarpone cream can be used for impregnation of sponge cakes. Cooking ingredients, pay attention to the date of issue of sour cream – the fresher, the better the cream. The higher the fat content the stronger form.
- mascarpone cheese – 310 g;
- sour cream 25% – 400 g;
- vanilla – 1/4 teaspoon;
- lemon zest – 1 tsp.;
- powdered sugar – 70 g
- Over the colander stretch cotton towel, put in it the sour cream, cover the free edge and put in the refrigerator. After 1.5-2 hours remove and place the sour cream in a bowl. The liquid, which appeared under the colander (serum) can be poured – it is not needed.
- Whisk the sour cream with mascarpone and a pinch of vanilla a normal with a whisk to get smooth consistency.
- Add in a bowl the icing sugar, toss the lemon zest, whisk all the ingredients with a mixer on medium speed until the seal mass. If you use the sugar, wait for it to dissolve the granules.
All considered the result of cooking recipes that is high-calorie product, but the finished cream high density, which allows us to give it any shape. After cooling you will have a complete delicious figures that you can decorate cupcakes. The chocolate part is often presented cocoa powder, but professionals often use bitter or milk chocolate. If you want cream cupcakes with mascarpone you can enter a white wine.
- butter – 110 g;
- mascarpone cheese – 350 g;
- chocolate – 100 g
- Hold the butter in the room so it was soft. Pre-cream place in refrigerator for 1-1,5 hours If time is short, put them in the freezer for 10-15 minutes.
- Chop the chocolate on a grater, bulk shavings in a bowl and melt in a water bath.
- Whisk the butter with the mascarpone, using a mixer on medium speed. Carefully pour the cooled to room temperature, the chocolate. If it is too thick, warm up a couple tablespoons of milk.
Cream tiramisu with mascarpone
There are 2 frequently used recipe from which to select classic already extremely difficult. Professionals are of the opinion that the traditional version of the cream with mascarpone requires egg whites among the components, and cream – light weight and safe. Below are suggested classic Italian version of the mascarpone cream for the tiramisu. At the time of your meals, keep in mind that this is a dessert, so you need to serve in a sundae dish.
- egg – 5 PCs.;
- mascarpone cheese – 500 g;
- powdered sugar – 120 g;
- salt – a pinch;
- lemon juice – 1H. L.
- Break each egg on a special separator to separate the whites from the yolks. Or you can gently crack the egg with a knife crosswise, so that the shell was divided into equal halves, and pour all into the bowl. An intact yolk is easy to remove.
- In a bowl with a protein, add a pinch of salt and teaspoon of lemon juice, whisk until foamy with a mixer on medium speed 3 min.
- Put on the stove a bigger tank, heat the water in it and paste it in the bowl with the protein mass. Warming it in a water bath for the purpose of sterilization, beat for another 4-5 minutes with a mixer.
- Start typing powdered sugar (60 g), continuing to whisk. When the mixture becomes thicker and denser, forming rugged peaks, stop.
- The yolks with an egg beater whisk with remnants of powdered sugar, slowly put him to the mascarpone and stir with a spatula. No whipping!
- Refrigerate the yolk-cheese mixture, gently combine with the protein and start to lay out the prepared mixture on the sponge cake.