Stewed pears without sterilization for the winter
Pear – very tasty and useful fruit, but it contains a lot of sugar, and so fresh its long shelf life will not work. Good out of the situation – stewed pears without sterilization in the winter, it’s rich in vitamins, quenches thirst, it is loved by adults and children. As a rule, canned drink is prepared in the summer or autumn when there are plenty of fresh fruits and berries. About the most common recipes pear compote’ll talk further.
How to choose pears for compote
Pear canned drinks are very beneficial, they recommend to use for obesity, diabetes (if the juice is not added sugar), inflammation of the urinary tract. Pears increase hemoglobin, treating the thyroid gland, possess antipyretic properties. Compote of pears is a healthful beverage and tasty treats. In every region of the country grow pear trees of different varieties, so the compote can be prepared by every housewife. But before you start making winter download, you need to choose the right fruit:
- Varieties of pears a huge number, some ripen in late August (normal), the other in early September, others in October (winter, far East). For canning, you can use any variety, but it is important that the fruit was not damaged, broken, problems, or wormhole.
- For the compote of autumn and winter varieties of pears, use fruit that has fallen from the tree still green, as dozrevaya the tree pose, they become tastier and sweeter.
- Delicious get compote with fresh pears.
- If you want to get a flavored drink, use of the Asian pear varieties.
- Overripe fruit compote will not work, they quickly fall apart and create unsightly in the Bank.
- Going to arrange the whole pears, choose fruits of small dimensions, for preservation of the slices will fit large and medium sized fruit.
- Pear with dense or hard rind is not fully saturate the beverage with its taste, so it is recommended to clean them from the skin. To view the cleaned fruit is not spoiled, and not dark, cover them with water and citric acid.
- Ideal for compote – slightly unripe pear with firm flesh. You can check this by gently pressing thumb on top of the fruit. If there is a weak dent, the fruit is ready for canning.
How to close the compote without sterilization: step-by-step recipes with photos
Modern Housewives do not have sufficient amount of time to be spent on preparation of conservation for drinking, so I prefer to do conservation accelerated process without sterilization. This procurement process allows you to save time and save power. Compotes without sterilization in taste and beneficial properties are not inferior to the usual canned drinks, but their shelf life is not very long (not more than one year).
To winter billets was not developed bacteria and microbes that affect the safety of the product, prepare the jars. To do this, use the following methods to choose:
- Hold a glass container for 3-5 minutes over steam.
- Fill cans with water and send for 1-2 minutes in the microwave.
- Thoroughly dry the cleaned glassware in an oven at temperature 180 degrees.
Pear compote, depending on the ingredients, herbs and spices, can have different flavors. Someone who likes to compote add cinnamon, other dried cloves, some prefer a fruit platter. Everyone has their own special recipe: fruit cooked on the stove, in a slow cooker, roll up raw, but there are some rules and secrets of cooking delicious preservation:
- After cutting the flesh of the pears darken quickly, so it is recommended to spray fruit slices with lemon juice.
- The taste of the compote was less cloying, it is recommended to add citric acid or vinegar, to pour less sugar.
- Perfectly with pears such herbs, spices and berries, such as cinnamon, cloves, allspice, star anise, BlackBerry, marjoram, Aronia hawthorn, sage, sea buckthorn, mountain ash, cranberries, melon, cardamom, nutmeg.
- Not recommended for a long time to keep the pears in water, they lose their vitamin properties.
- Sugar syrup is added depending on the taste of pears.
- Pear compote has light unpresentable appearance, so it is recommended to add bright berries and fruit.
- Banks with compote are ready are stored in a cool dark place.
A simple recipe for compote of green pears and apples ranetok
We present to your attention a simple recipe for pear-Apple compote. Thanks to the combination of two types of fruit, acidity Apple and pear sweetness, juice gets its rich spicy flavor. The ingredients included in the beverage composition, ensure long-term storage and rich taste. In this recipe we don’t use citric acid, it will be replaced by Apple. To prepare the workpiece for the winter we will need the following ingredients:
- fresh pears – 2-3 kg;
- apples Ranetki – 2-3 kg;
- drinking water;
- sugar – 300 g glass jar.
Method of preparation:
- First prepare the jars. Wash them thoroughly, treat with boiling water or hot steam, so they are not left bacteria that cause the fermentation process of the drink.
- Then rinse well with apples and pears.
- Cut the fruit in half, cut out the core with seeds. To download we only need the flesh of fruits, which need to crumble into slices.
- Sliced fruit pieces, wash again in water, but not soak them.
- Place apples and pears in banks, filling them for 1/3 or the total volume (as you like).
- Next, prepare the syrup. To do this, dissolve the sugar in water and boil it. Ready sweet liquid fill to the top banks with fruit.
- Install the compote covers.
- Flip the jars with compote down the neck, wrap a blanket will hold in this position for the day.
A delicious compote of fresh pear wildings
Stewed fruit: wild pear is considered the most useful and vitamin. The look and taste of the wild pears do not differ from the garden, pick the ripe and beautiful fruit. 1 a three-liter jar need:
- pear-wildings – 1.5 kg;
- sugar – 500-750 g;
- citric acid – on-one;
Method of preparation:
- Wash the pear, peel it from the peel, cut the pulp into cubes of medium size, removing the core and the seeds.
- Then the fruits must be cooked for a bit, this will lower the fruit in a saucepan with water and cook on slow fire for 10-15 minutes.
- At this time, sterilize the jars, hold them over steam for 3-5 minutes.
- After the time remove the pear slices from pan and fill the jar up to the shoulder.
- Left pear broth pour the sugar, add citric acid. Mix all, boil.
- Pour sweet boiling water jar of pears up.
- Roll up covers.
How to brew drink home garden pears and plums
Compote with plums and cottage or household pears are very beneficial for digestion. It is prepared with the addition of blue or yellow plums. The plum, like the pear, has excellent taste and useful properties. For compote you only need a ripe plum with intact skin. The ratio of fruit in the workplace define themselves according to their taste preferences. For compote we will need the following ingredients:
- juicy yellow pears – 2 kg;
- Mature blue or yellow plums – 1 kg;
- sugar – 100-200 g;
- vanilla – bag.
Method of preparation step by step:
- Under running water wash the pears, wipe them with a paper towel and cut the fruits in small pieces. In this recipe the pears do not have to peel.
- Berry-plum wash, cut in half and remove the stone.
- Next, prepare the sugar syrup, bring it to a boil.
- In the boiling syrup to lower the chopped pears, boil again. Then turn off the gas.
- Leave the pears to steep in syrup for 10-15 minutes.
- Next, put the fruit in a colander, let it drain.
- The filtered slices of pears, and the previously prepared plum put in banks.
- Then fill up to the top of the container with hot syrup, roll up covers.
Pear halves with cinnamon and lemon
Offer to prepare a refreshing pear compote. To give the drink a spicy flavor, add a few cinnamon sticks, sour lemon will provide beautiful color of the compote will get with currants. The required ingredients in a jar with a nominal value of 3 litres are:
- small sweet pears – 1 kg;
- currants – 1 Cup;
- sugar – 150-200 g;
- lemon – a few rings;
Method of preparation:
- Pour cinnamon sticks 1 liter of boiling water, leave for 15-20 minutes to infuse.
- Meanwhile wash the pears, cut them in half, remove the core with seeds.
- Rinse currants.
- Lemon cut into rings, not cutting off the rind. If there is no lemon, prepare the compote with citric acid.
- Put to boil a pot of water. While the water is boiling, fill jars with fruit.
- Up to half of container and pour pears, currants, sugar.
- In boiling water water pour brown infusion, again bring to a boil and pour into the jar.
- Close the lids, put the fix up, wrap it up, leave in this position overnight.
Conservation of the Siberian pear
The Siberian pear varieties have a specific sweet-sour flavor and hard rind. The fruits are small in size, so for a twist use them all. To make the compote with pear Siberian, we need to prepare the following ingredients:
- raisins – 50 g;
- butter – 2 tbsp. spoon;
- lemon juice – 1-2 tbsp. spoon;
- sugar – 1 glass;
- vanilla – packet;
- cinnamon – 1 tsp.;
- ginger – a pinch;
- nutmeg – a pinch;
- apples – 1 kg;
- the Siberian pear – 1 kg;
Method of preparation:
- Banks pre-sterilize in the hot steam.
- Apples, pears, raisins rinse under running water.
- Butter mix with raisins, lemon juice, sugar, vanilla, spices. Put on fire and heated a little. Then add the water.
- When the mixture comes to a boil, pour the pre-peeled and cut into large dice apples and pears.
- All cook on a medium heat for 15-20 minutes.
- Ready compote to pour on banks, roll covers.
How to make a platter of pears, grapes, peaches with orange
Compote-assorted is a delicious vitamin cocktail: pears – to help with colds, oranges, improves the digestive process, and grapes tones the body, peaches – improve immunity. You will need the following ingredients:
- Mature hard pears – 1 kg;
- greenish peaches – 1 kg;
- grapes – 300-400 grams;
- orange – 1-2 PC.;
- sugar – 300 g;
Method of preparation:
- For compote choose peaches and pears a bit immature, in the cooking process, they do not seethe. All my fruit, cleaned from dirt.
- The grapes are separated from the twigs.
- Peaches cut in half, remove the seed, remove the peel with a knife. Half a peach cut into slices.
- My oranges, and the peel is not bitter, for 1 minute immersion in boiling water, then in cold water. Then the fruit is cut into slices.
- Pear peel, cut into 4 pieces, without core.
- In a saucepan, pour water and boil. As soon as the water boils pour the sugar, when it has dissolved completely, reduce the flame, cook for another 10-15 minutes.
- In a pre-sterilized jars fill with fruit.
- Up to the top then pour the syrup.
- Roll the jar, turn the lid down, wrap it up warm towel, leave for the night.
Frequently asked questions
Before you take the seal in the storage for preservation, we recommend you to watch them 1-2 weeks to determine not spoiled compote. For example, if the drink is prepared correctly, then a few days later the fruits become lighter, become transparent. When banks can see the turbidity, gas bubbles, foam, this means that your product starts to deteriorate, it will either work or turn white.
Why drink muddy banks
Sometimes it happens that the juice starts to turn sour or mold if it becomes cloudy. The reason is:
- Insufficient sterilization of the jar.
- A bad gasket on the lids.
- Poorly washed fruit.
- Glass container has a defect.
To avoid the appearance of mold and turbidity of the beverage is necessary:
- Blanch the fruit.
- Fruits pour only hot syrup.
- Use overripe fruit.
- Monitors the cleanliness of the cans and the absence of defects in them.
Why is the compote explodes
Cover off these reasons:
- For conservation were used, stale fruit.
- The fruit was poorly washed.
- Does not follow the rules of heat treatment of the fruit.
- Used an old tin lid with rubber bands that have lost their elasticity.
- Faulty roller sealing machines, whereby the sealing closing seam.
- Tin cover has defects (cracks, pinholes).
The principal terms of the quality wrappings is the careful preparation of dishes and selection of products:
- Before preserving banks look, well washed and sterilized.
- Cover to boil.
- Fruits and vegetables wash well, remove places where there is rot.
Video: Recipe from whole small pears at home
Recipes for canning pears weight. Their roll halves, slices, diced, with skin and without skin, and whole. The fruits in the Bank quite look prettier, less mushy, and did not lose their vitamin properties. How to cook a pear preservation at home, step by step instructions, all the secrets and nuances of the process of injection, see the following video clip.