- 8 sheets of lasagna
- 1 medium carrot
- 2 bell peppers
- 350g green beans
- 300g pumpkin
- 200g cottage cheese
- 1 Cup cream
- tomato sauce
- 70 -100g of olive oil or butter
- pepper, salt, curry, herbs to taste
Method of preparation
- Carrots to RUB and fry in oil. Add chopped pepper, spices, green beans, and pumpkin slices. Vegetables stir and stew.
- Grease the pan with oil and close the bottom with a layer of lasagne (you may use other pasta, lightly pre-cook them). On this basis spread 1/2 of stewed vegetables. Cover the vegetables another layer of sheets and a new layer of stewed vegetables, distributing it all evenly on the leaves.
- Pour over the cream and tomato sauce, put in the oven for 35-40 minutes, previously covered with foil.
- After the expiration of the 3-5 minutes, sprinkle the dish with grated cheese and browned in the oven.