- 4 pieces of potato
- 200 grams of cabbage
- 1 clove of garlic
- 5 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 piece beet
- 1 piece of carrot
- 1 piece of onion
- 1 PC. bell pepper
- 3-4 PCs tomato
Method of preparation
- For cooking a roast you need to preheat the pan. Put on her beetroot and fry it for 4 minutes. Then add the onion and carrots, cook for another 5 minutes.
- Add to the mix bell pepper, tomatoes and tomato paste, stir and simmer for 5 minutes. Pour hot water 1 Cup, boil for 10 minutes.
- In water, put in a saucepan on the fire, cover the sliced potatoes. After 10 minutes add the cabbage. After five minutes, add zazharku. Boil the mixture for five minutes, salt and pepper to taste, add the chopped garlic and parsley and fennel.
- After two minutes turn off the heat under the pan. Leave the soup covered for 15 minutes to infuse.
- After that, the soup is ready to eat, it remains only to pour it in portioned bowls and you are ready to eat.