Vegetable soup with buckwheat
- 4 PCs medium potatoes
- 2-2,5 liters of water
- 1 each carrot and onion
- 2 tablespoons above the edges of buckwheat
- 100 g mushrooms
- pepper, salt, Bay leaf
- sunflower oil
Method of preparation
- To fill not reaching edges of the water pan in which the vegetable soup will be prepared. Cleared of integument potatoes cut into small pieces and put in container. Put to boil on a medium fire.
- There also omit the mushrooms if dried, pre-soaked. If fresh or frozen – chopped in small slices.
- Bringing meatless soup before boiling, to give it buckwheat, pre-washed under water. Cook for less than two quarters of an hour.
- Meanwhile, cook onion and carrot zazharku: peeled vegetables grate or finely chop, posem put out on the heated vegetable oil.
- To combine the sauté with the finished soup. Put salt and pepper according to personal taste, and Bay leaf. Give perekipat the order of two minutes and remove from heat.