- 150/200 grams of buckwheat
- 1 liter of drinking water
- 1 bulb of onions
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1/3 teaspoon of black pepper
- salt to taste
Method of preparation
- Lent is a time not only spiritual healing but also the opportunity to put in order our body , including with the help of tasty and healthy food.
- Fall asleep buckwheat in a saucepan and fill with water. Leave for 20-30 minutes for what would be the cereal has absorbed the water.
- Then sprinkle with salt and put on a slow fire. Brought to readiness and pour out the remaining water.
- Next, finely chop the onion, pour the vegetable oil in a frying pan and fry the onion until Golden brown. Add the prepared buckwheat, mix thoroughly and sprinkle with black pepper.
- Your lean and useful porridge is ready. Bon appetit!