Vegetable pizza with mushrooms
- for the dough:
- 2 tablespoons dry yeast
- 1/4 Cup hot water
- 3 cups flour
- teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- for the filling:
- 250-300 gr. mushrooms
- bell pepper
- 1 bulb of onions
- 50 gr. olives
- vegetable oil
Method of preparation
- Even lent, you can treat yourself and your loved ones delicious and healthy meals.
- For example, a crispy vegetable pizza with mushrooms.
- Prepare the pizza base: fill it with yeast in a container with a little warm water and mix thoroughly.
- In a separate deep dish, spread the specified amount of flour and pour the yeast mass and oil.
- Knead the dough, sprinkle small amount of flour and leave for 30 minutes.
- After the dough came, roll out into a round cake and layer in a baking dish.
- In a preheated 180 degree oven put the form with the basis for the pizza for 10-15 minutes. At this time, begin the filling.
- Prepare the filling for pizza: Put the pan on fire and pour oil. Cut mushrooms, bell pepper, onion, olives, and spread on a pan and lightly saute.
- Sprinkle with spices and salt to taste
- After that, connect the base and the toppings for the pizza and return to the oven for 20-25 minutes.
- Once the pizza is ready, take it out of the oven, allow to cool for 2-3 minutes and serve. Your fragrant vegetable pizza with mushrooms and peppers ready. Bon appetit!