Vegetable pasta with shrimp
- 250 grams of pasta (spaghetti, linguine, etc.)
- 250 grams of peeled shrimp
- 2-3 large tomatoes
- 6 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- Salt, pepper
Method of preparation
- First you wash the tomatoes and one of them cut into cubes. The rest of the tomatoes should be sliced. Then you can move on to the shrimp. They should be defrosted, wash and remove black vein.
- In plenty of boiling water put the pasta. By this time the water should be slightly salted. The pasta should cook for about 7-8 minutes (usually indicated on the packaging). Shrimp should fry in well heated oil for 2 minutes. An indicator of the readiness of the shrimp is opaque (i.e. opaque) flesh.
- In the same pan after the shrimp can be sauteed and the tomatoes. On average, bringing them to the stage you need about 5 minutes. Cooked pasta can be mixed with tomatoes and shrimp and served to the table.