- ½ Cup wheat flour
- 1 ½ cups of drinking water
- 4 tablespoons olive oil (or vegetable refined)
- 1½ tablespoons lemon juice (or 9% vinegar)
- 1½ tablespoons mustard (dining room)
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon of salt
Method of preparation
- In a suitable bowl dissolve wheat flour with drinking water, not forgetting intensely stirring to avoid clumps.
- Received flour based heat on a slow fire until a thick mass, without ceasing to stir.
- The resulting mass allow to cool completely.
- Separately beat well with a blender or with a mixer the remaining ingredients: olive oil, mustard, lemon juice, sugar and table salt. After that, the two masses mix in small portions, still whisking.