- 8 potatoes of medium size
- 300 g of any fresh mushrooms
- 1 medium onion
- 3-4 garlic cloves
- 3 tbsp. of flour above the edges
- salt, black or white pepper
- sunflower oil
Method of preparation
- Potatoes, peeled and washed, cut into small cubes, cover with cold water and then boil it on a small power of fire.
- Onions and garlic peel, finely chop and start to fry on vegetable oil.
- Mushrooms washed under water, cut into small pieces and combine with zazharkoy of onions and garlic. Simmer for about a quarter of an hour until tender.
- The cooked potatoes are still warm crushed into smooth puree, mix with sauteed mushrooms and one tablespoon of flour. Add salt and spices to your own taste.
- From the thus obtained mass to form small patties, breaded them in flour that was left. Then fry in hot oil on both sides until it will turn brown.