- 2 cups flour
- 1/2 Cup sugar
- a glass of clean drinking water
- 3 tablespoons sunflower oil
- 1/2 Cup raisins
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 tsp vinegar
Method of preparation
- Orthodox position does not imply a strict starvation. In the Russian culinary tradition, there is a large number of delicious meatless dishes, including desserts. This is a popular Lenten cake with raisins.
- In the convenient container and pour the sugar and raisins. Fill with water and a little disturbing. Gradually add flour, while not forgetting continue to stir.
- After the dough is mixed, add soda and vinegar and again mix thoroughly.
- Set the oven to 180-200 degrees, put the dough forms and put in the oven.
- Wait 25-30 minutes and our wonderful songs ready cupcakes. Bon appetit!