- 3 liters of water
- 1 kg river fish any
- 5 PCs potatoes
- 1 piece of onion, Crimean
- 1 PCs carrot
- 0,5 tsp spices for soup
- 3 PCs Bay leaf
- Salt to taste
- Herbs (can be dried)
Method of preparation
- If the fish is small, it should be cleaned of scale, remove all the entrails and gills, rinse with cold water. If the fish is large, it is necessary to further cut into portions.
- Next you need to peel all the vegetables. Cut the potatoes into medium pieces, carrots and onion finely, so that their flavor seeped into the broth.
- In boiling water, before lightly salted add spices and Bay leaf. The first sent the onions and carrots, then the potatoes. All vegetables need to cook for about 10-15 minutes on a slow fire, then they retain their vitamins.
- After 15 minutes you can lower the prepared fish in the broth. From the moment of boiling water, cook for 20 minutes, verifying that the fish did not seethe in the broth. If desired, CCS can add a little millet.
- At the end add the greens. The finished dish must stand at least 40 minutes. Serve portions with black rye bread. Bon appetit!