- 5 bananas
- 4 oranges
- 5 kiwi
- 370 ml black brewed tea or orange juice
- half a glass of sugar
- 3 tbsp. flour
- 0.5 tsp soda
- 1 tbsp orange zest
- 1 tbsp. almond
- Baking powder
- 1 pack of gelatin
Method of preparation
- Finely blend two bananas. When the banana will have pastopodobny mass, add the sugar, a pinch of salt, flour, baking powder, baking soda. All mix and gradually add the liquid (fruit juice or black tea). Roasted almonds grind them and put in the dough along with the zest.
- All poured into the form (it is better to take detachable), placed in an oven, preheated to 180.
- After cooling, the cake is cut into two halves. One part is put in a detachable form and fill with cream.
- A cream oranges, remained the bananas, apricots and puree them all in a blender, pour in half of the gelatine, previously dissolved. Pour the cream on the part that is in a removable form, placed in the refrigerator. When the layer hardens, put the second cake on top, decorate with sliced kiwi. Pour kiwi gelatin and put in the fridge.
- The cake removed from the mold after complete solidification.