Sweet jellied eggs
- 7 PCs whole egg shell
- 1 Cup Apple juice (juice or syrup)
- 1 packet gelatin (3 to 4 tablespoons)
- mint leaves
- berries (any, can be frozen)
- 1 PCs orange
- sugar to taste
Method of preparation
- To create a sweet brine eggs, you need to prepare molds for them, namely the shell, which in the egg (the blunt) need to make a small hole through which to pour out contents (can be used for other dishes, for example scrambled eggs). The shell should be well washed, it is better to fill it with water with baking soda and let it sit a little and then rinse. Prepared molds to set the stand and you can start making.
- First you need to dissolve gelatin in accordance with the instructions on the package.
- In Apple juice (or any other) add sugar, if there is sour, although the fan can be without sugar. Here pour the gelatin, stir and set aside until.
- The shell is filled with filling: mint leaves, orange should be cut into small pieces, berries (any flavor). All of this then you need to pour the gelatin juice mixture and leave to harden overnight.
- Before serving, peel the eggshells and sweet jellied eggs are ready – a real work of art.