- 3 liters of water
- 2 cans (240 g) canned sardines
- 600 g potatoes
- 3 tbsp rice
- 150 g carrots
- 150 g onions
- 2 PCs Bay leaf
- salt and pepper to taste
- vegetable oil for frying
Method of preparation
- Put a pot of water on the fire. Peel the potatoes and cut into small cubes. Rinse the rice with plenty of water. In boiling water add the prepared potatoes and rice. Season with a little salt. Cook for 15 minutes.
- Onion cut into small cubes. Carrots grate on a coarse grater. Heated the oil in a pan, add the onion and sauté for 3 minutes, stirring constantly. Then add the carrots. A little fry all together, stirring occasionally.
- When the potatoes with the rice boil right time, add the browned vegetables and the Bay leaf. Optionally, pepper.
- Put the sardines in a bowl with the butter and mash with a fork. Add to boiling soup. Give writing a rolling boil for another 5 minutes the soup is ready.