Salad with peas
- half a Cup of cooked white rice
- half a Cup of cooked brown rice
- 200 g boiled fillet of a duck
- 1 onion medium volumes
- 0,5 cans of peas
- 100 grams of salty cheese
- 2 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- salt for the sauce
- 200 grams of mayonnaise
- 4 tablespoons lemon juice
- greens-to taste
Method of preparation
- Two kinds of rice and mix well, cut filet into strips. Chop the onions to Melisa using and soak the substance is lemon juice for 10 minutes. Prepare grated cheese in a separate bowl. With cans of peas drained all the liquid and rinse it with water. For the sauce, mix the juice and the mayonnaise, chop and add the greens.
- On a flat dish put layers: duck-onion-rice-peas-cheese. Each layer is thoroughly covered with sauce and allow to soak. If desired, the top layer of cheese and garnish with greens.