Salad with goat cheese and beets
- 2 medium beets
- a bunch of arugula
- 125 g goat cheese
- 100 g of nuts
- 6 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1 spoon of brown sugar
- 1 clove of garlic
- ground black pepper
- dried Basil, lemon juice
Method of preparation
- First, boil or bake in foil in the oven beets. Pan-seared, with an average temperature of 180 degrees, and it will retain more vitamins. Meanwhile you need to wash the rucola (salad) and place on a plate. The next layer of boiled or baked beets in small cubes, pre-prepared after boiling or roasting.
- After the beets have to Paradeplatz into small pieces of goat cheese. All this is now, at the end of our beauty, sprinkle the top with nuts of your choice (can be any). Next you need to make dressing for this salad.
- Olive oil mixed with spicy vinegar, adding for sweetness of brown sugar. Also fueling need to squeeze the spadefoot toad garlic and add the pepper, dried Basil lemon juice (fresh) to taste. All these components will give the salad dressing an unusual sweet-sour taste. Now you can pour the finished dressing the salad and mix.