Risotto with artichokes
- 3 artichoke
- 300 grams of rice
- 1.5–2 liters vegetable broth
- 50 g butter
- Olive oil
- 1 lemon
- 1-2 cloves of garlic
- 1 medium onion
- 60 g of grated Parmesan cheese
Method of preparation
- For starters, you need to clean the artichokes. For the risotto, you can use all parts of the artichoke, except for the top Bud, as they are unpleasant to the taste. It is necessary to cut the upper layers of the stem and the top half of a Bud, and then put it in water diluted with lemon. Then cut the vegetable into thin slices.
- Heat a pan with olive oil and hold there chopped garlic. Then add the artichokes and cook all together on low heat. In parallel, heat the broth and pour a little in the pan with the artichokes.
- Finely chopped onions lightly fry in olive oil and add the rice. As soon as it darkens, add the fried artichokes and bring everything together until tender, adding the broth in parallel.
- Ready risotto arrange on a plate, add salt, pepper to taste, add butter and sprinkle with grated cheese. Serve the risotto hot need.