Pudding with ricotta
- 600 grams of ricotta
- 4 PCs eggs
- 1 tbsp milk
- 80 g of semolina
- 30 g butter
- 125g icing sugar
- orange zest
- crackers milled
Method of preparation
- First, for the pudding you need to make a fairly thick porridge. In the boiling milk carefully pour semolina, without ceasing to interfere, and then will be lumps. When boil quite thick porridge, add butter, stir and allow to cool.
- Ricotta combine with the egg yolks and sugar, carefully grind.
- Proteins vzbit in a lush resistant foam.
- To connect components it is better to use a mixer with which to combine the semolina and mix ricotta with egg and sugar, And when the mass is homogeneous, it gently stir proteins.
- Form grease with butter and sprinkle with ground biscuits, into it pour the dough and send in the oven for 1 hour.
- Ready pudding sprinkled with powdered sugar or cinnamon.