- 1.5 kg of flour
- 0.5 l of milk
- 8 PCs of eggs
- 350 g butter
- 100 g of pressed yeast
- 0.5 kg of sugar
- 0.5 tsp. salt
Method of preparation
- Break the egg shells, the contents pour into a bowl, salt them and bring them down.
- Heat the milk, add the yeast, a little sugar and flour and leave to rest in the warmth.
- Melt the butter, mix it with eggs, sugar.
- After raising the dough, pour into it the prepared mixture, mix well.
- Mix the flour and yeast mixture, knead the dough properly.
- When a sufficient kneading of the dough does not stick to hands. Put in a heat shield, after rising knead, and wait for a new rise. Lay on the molds. After lifting the dough to put future cakes in the oven to bake.
- Decorate the top of cakes with frosting and various toppings.