Pancake cake with smoked salmon
- 0.25 kg of salted salmon
- 0.20 kg cream cheese (soft)
- 1 tablespoon of sour cream (or mayonnaise)
- 1 bunch of dill
- 8 – 9 pieces: ready thin pancakes
Method of preparation
- To make the sauce: creamy soft cheese mixed with sour cream (mayonnaise) until smooth.
- Salted salmon cut into thin strips, can be ground in a blender into a paste.
- Dill wash and chop.
- To form a pancake cake. The layers put all the pancake grease sauce, sprinkle with dill, put the salmon or fish paste. Only the top pancake grease sauce.
- Formed pancake to put the cake in a cool place to infuse.
- Pancake cake ready to decorate red caviar greens or fresh vegetables (cucumber, tomato) with greens.