- 1 liter of milk
- 100-150 gr. cheese
- 2 cups rolled oats (preferably «Hercules»)
- 1 Cup sugar
- 200 gr. butter
- 2 pieces of chicken eggs
- 4-5 tablespoons of powdered cocoa
- 1-2 cups flour
- 0,5 teaspoon of baking soda
- a few drops of vinegar (to soak soda)
Method of preparation
- Put the cereal in a special container and pour the hot milk to flakes swelled. Pre-heat in a special container of butter, makes it easier to mix with sugar. Proven butter to a liquid mass mixed with sugar to obtain a homogeneous mass. This also add 2 eggs and 5 teaspoons of cocoa, then carefully stir these ingredients.
- As soon as the mass has become homogeneous, add back all the cheese and continue to stir. Then add half a teaspoon of baking soda mixed with a few drop of vinegar and mix again actively, it is necessary to slightly loosen our cookies. Added pre-filled with milk and cereal again actively stirred. The last finishing touch is to add flour to our mass. Mix thoroughly, and when the dough You will have enough thick, it can be downloaded on the table.
- Sprinkle the table with flour and place the dough. Roll out the dough into a sausage and cut into the shape of the cookie (in its sole discretion). A baking sheet covered with a special baking sheet and spread it on the cookie shape.
- Preheat the oven to 180° and put it to bake cookies in 8-10 minutes. The finished cookies can be sprinkled with powdered sugar.