Meatless cabbage rolls
- 1 cabbage (small)
- 500 g of celery root
- 200 gr of onions
- 200 grams of carrot
- 100 grams of vegetable oil
- 200 gr of rice
Method of preparation
- Vegetables wash thoroughly, grind (on a coarse grater). Cut onion finely. To combine everything and sauté two minutes. Until transparent onion, stirring so as not burnt. The pan set aside.
- The rice thoroughly washed, pour boiling water, leave for two hours.
- Cabbage dipped in salted boiling water for a few minutes so that the leaves are easily separated.
- Mix the vegetables and rice, spread on cabbage leaves and wrap the edges to keep the stuffing from falling out. Add to the pot, cover with water or sour cream. Simmer on a low fire for not more than an hour.