- 200 grams of white cabbage
- 100 grams of carrot
- 100 g of lettuce
- tablespoon of olive oil
- 2 tablespoons herbal mint
Method of preparation
- There are many ways to diversify and make useful your Breakfast during lent.
- Very popular are the breakfasts on the basis of a multiple vitamin vegetable salads and herbal tea with honey .
- Cooking procedure: Cut small slices of cabbage and put it in a bowl. On a fine grater grate the carrots . Further shinkuem salad with carrots, combine with cabbage.
- Add olive oil, salt and pepper to taste and mix thoroughly.
- Brew the mint in the teapot and the tea is ready add the honey.
- Delicious and very healthy vegetable Breakfast is ready. Bon appetit!