Meatballs with mushrooms inside
- 600 g minced beef or chicken
- 300 g mushrooms ( fresh or boiled or frozen)
- 100 ml of vegetable oil without smell
- 250 grams of onion
- 1 piece chicken egg
- 1 piece of white bread
- Salt, spices
Method of preparation
- A piece of bread soak in warm boiled water. In forcemeat add finely chopped onion, egg, softened a piece of bread, salt and spices, stir. With mushrooms you need to make the stuffing, in a blender or grinder, in extreme cases finely chop.
- Sculpt a regular hamburger with one hand make a hole, in the hole, blend the mushroom stuffing, and pulling the stuffing closing the mushrooms and get the ball — it’s easy to turn back into the chop. Coat cutlets in flour. In a pan pour oil, heated to the required temperature. Fry cutlets on both sides.