Meatballs with gravy
- 1000 gr. minced assorted meat
(pork and beef)
- 1 PC. onion
- 2 garlic cloves
- salt and ground black pepper
- For the gravy:
- 300 ml of boiled water
- 2 tbsp flour
- 2 tbsp oil
- 1/2 tbsp tomato paste (you can substitute fresh tomatoes — 2 PCs.)
- salt, black pepper, seasonings
Method of preparation
- In the beef add the chopped onion, salt, black pepper and seasoning, and squeeze two cloves of garlic, mix well. Divide the meat into 8 balls, blind cutlets, fry in sunflower oil in a skillet on both sides.
- In a clean frying pan with high sides, place the flour and fry until beige. Pour 2 tbsp oil — to prevent. Slowly pour the water while stirring to avoid lumps. Add the tomato paste or tomatoes, salt and spices. Place meatballs in gravy, cover and leave for 5 minutes on the stove.