Burgers with a whole egg inside
- 700 gr. minced meat (pork, beef,
or both together)
- 1 piece chicken egg
- 1 tbsp. milk
- 1/4 white bread
- 1 PC. onions
- 4 garlic cloves
- To taste seasonings (salt, pepper, etc.)
- 10 PCs quail eggs
- 0.5 cups of vegetable oil
Method of preparation
- While preparing ground meat, quail eggs need to open cool. To the mince add favorite spices, onion, crushed in a blender or scrolled in a meat grinder. Garlic squeeze through the frog. Soak bread in milk, and then just mince to minced meat. Beat 1 egg and knead cutlet mass. Meanwhile, the quail eggs are ready and they need to clean the shell.
- Start shaping the cutlets. In each you need to put 1 whole quail egg and minced meat blind so that the egg no where to look.
- Fry patties in vegetable oil on both sides. To serve them better cut in half, that was evident in the egg section.