Burgers for the holiday table
- 0.7 kg of chicken meat
- 0.4 kg mushrooms (champignons or white)
- 3pcs chicken eggs
- 0.1 kg of oil
- 1 Cup milk
- 2st.l. flour
- Bread crumbs
Method of preparation
- The meat should be washed,separated from the bones,boil and cut into cubes. While the meat is cooking,make the mushrooms. Mushrooms clean and wash, then in the same way as the chicken, shred into small cubes. Cut mushrooms put in a pan,put oil,a little water and put on fire.
- Prepare the sauce of milk,butter and flour. You have to mix these products to a homogeneous mass without lumps and simmer the resulting sauce to a thick jelly.
- When the sauce is ready, introduce him cooked meat,braised mushrooms and chicken egg yolks . All carefully mix and leave to cool.
- The cooled mass and mix well with wet hands, shape the cutlets, sprinkle them with flour,then drop each in the remaining beaten whites and dip them in the breadcrumbs.
- Fry the patties on both sides in a well heated pan (each side for 7-10 minutes).