Lunch on Easter
- 500g piece of pork
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 2 teaspoons ground black pepper
- 3 cloves of garlic
- 1 carrot
Method of preparation
- Pork rinse, dry with paper towel. Carrots wash, peel.
- In a small bowl, mix salt and black pepper. To this mixture, squeeze the garlic, mix well.
- Take a piece of pork and make 2 cut on the entire length, carrots cut lengthwise into 2 halves. The resulting cut-paste carrots. RUB the pork previously prepared mixture of salt and garlic.
- Grated a piece of pork to put in the foil, carefully pack and place in the oven. Bake at 180 — 200 degrees for 2 hours.