- 1.5 kg beef liver, chicken,
goose or pork
- 1.5 kg of the same variety of meat
- 0.5 kg sweet peasant oil
- 1 kg of onions
- 0.5 cups of good quality salt not iodized
Method of preparation
- Meat, cleansed the liver and onions twice to grind in a meat grinder. Butter peasant oil to soften and stir in the minced meat together with salt. Raw pate expanded to the level of a coat hanger from banks 500 or 700 grams .
- Prokipyachennymi roll up covers. Banks to be in a autoclave and stand on the stove for 20 minutes at 120 degrees. The cooled autoclave open.