Japanese soup with coconut milk
- fresh ginger — a couple of pieces of 3 cm
- garlic tooth.
- chili pepper — 1pcs.
- carrots — 400 gr.
- coconut milk — 400 gr.
- water — 750 ml
- potato starch — 1ch.l.
- rice noodles
- vegetable oil — 2st. L.
- peeled shrimp — 500 gr.
- lime — 2 PCs.
- green onions — 4 pen
- salt to taste
Method of preparation
- Ginger, chilli and garlic chop as fine as possible, and carrots into thin slices.
- In a saucepan with a thick bottom to heat the oil, add the crushed pepper, ginger and garlic. Fry for about a minute and add the carrots.
- Pour into the pan the coconut milk and water. In a separate bowl dissolve the starch and add to the pot. Bring to a boil, stirring constantly.
- Add the noodles, and at the end of the shrimp. To cook to readiness. Remove from heat and add lime juice.
- Before serving, garnish with chopped green onions.