Italian pasta at home
- 0.3 kg flour of durum wheat
- 3pcs-chicken egg
- 1H.l–olive oil
- 1H.l Sol
Method of preparation
- Carefully sift the flour through a sieve and pour into a bowl. Crack eggs (preferably homemade for more saturated color) and separate the yolks from the whites. In the flour and make a «hole» and add the egg yolks, salt and oil.
- The resulting mass is thoroughly kneaded until smooth and firm dough. Leave for 20-30min.
- After a certain time, divide the dough into several parts, each of which in turn roll out very thinly and sprinkle it with flour, but not too profusely, otherwise, our pasta is very fragile.
- Now we turn our rolled tortillas rolls and cut into thin strips. Then, divide the noodles and sprinkle well with flour. If the pasta we will cook immediately, it should be dry (on the baking sheet for 2-3 minutes in the oven or just lay on a chopping Board and leave to dry).