- 1.2 kg of flour (sift)
- 12 g of dry yeast 60 g of fresh yeast
- 1/2 liter of milk
- 6 eggs
- 200 grams of butter
- 300 grams granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla sugar
- 250 — 300 g raisins
- For the glaze:
- 2 chicken protein
- 100 gr granulated sugar
Method of preparation
- Dry yeast dissolve in the warm heated milk. Then add 500 grams of flour and stir thoroughly. The dough cover with a towel and for 30 minutes place in a warm place so the dough has doubled in size.
- Egg yolks to grind with sugar, add vanilla sugar. Beat egg whites in a blender until foamy and add salt.
- In the risen dough put the egg yolks, softened butter and proteins. Mix thoroughly.
- In the resulting dough add the remaining flour and knead. The dough should be cool and stick to the hands. The dough is put for 1 hour in the heat, it should rise. Soak the raisins in warm water, then drain the water. Add to the risen dough mix again and put into heat.
- Greased with butter a baking dish and pour the batter to a height of 1/3 of the form. As soon as the dough rises in the form, put bake. Preheat the oven to 100 degrees and bake 10 minutes. After adding the 180 degrees and bake until ready.
- Frosting: beat egg whites with salt and with sugar in the foam. The finished cake to grease with glaze and decorate with candied fruit.