- 1 chicken (500-600g)
- 1-2 tbsp butter
- 4 garlic cloves
Method of preparation
- Wash the chicken carcass and gut. To cut along the abdomen and hit with a hammer from both sides, to make it flat. The main purpose of cooking chicken is to fry it in prelucrata position. Then there are two ways of cooking.
- The first is to make a marinade from lemon juice, salt, pepper and garlic-marinated meat. Then it must be fried in a pan with butter.
- The second option does not provide for a marinade. You need to RUB in chopped meat inside and out, and then fry it in vegetable oil, adding in the pan the garlic, so he got soaked.
- The roast, in any case, should happen as follows: the meat in the pan and pressed on top so that the carcass was flat. For this dish there is even a special pan – tapaka (hence the name of the dish).
- But if You do not have a pan, use a regular, on top of the meat put the lid smaller than the pan and place on top of something heavy. On each side of the carcass is necessary to fry for 10-15 minutes.