The fish in the oven on March 8
- 1 large hake
- 3 pieces of onion
- 200 gr. any mushrooms (champignons)
- 2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 60 gr. mayonnaise
- 30 gr. pistachios
- 10 gr. vegetable oil
- 1 bunch parsley
Method of preparation
- To prepare the hake, this fish clean, rinse. Mushrooms wash, cut into slices, peel the onion, cut into half rings.
- Fish cut at the back, the bones will fall to remove. Slices mushrooms and fry in vegetable oil for 10 to 15 minutes. Before you stuff them heck, allow them to cool down.
- For fish you need to cook the filling. For the pistachio grind with a blender. In mayonnaise add the pistachios, salt and other spices, mix well.
- Fish grease in sauce, stuff products. On top, just to coat fish with dressing. Wrap the fish in foil. Bake in the oven for 1 hour. Temperature 180 C.
- 15 minutes before the off, uncover the foil and sprinkle with parsley.