The fish in the oven for the New Year
- 1.5-2 kg pike-perch (carp)
- 500 gr of lard
- 50 grams dried Basil
- 2 bulbs
- 1 egg
- 1 lemon
- Salt, pepper
Method of preparation
- Wash and clean the fish. Put on 30 minutes in the freezer. To get, and using a thin knife to remove the skin. Remove it from the head. Head for convenience can be cut. The fins and tail must remain on the skin.
- The pulp to go through and pull out all the bones. Slice the bacon, onion and fish meat. Use the grinder to make the stuffing. Season with salt and pepper and add the egg.
- To start the skin of the fish meat. Sew or close using toothpicks. Mix salt, pepper and Basil and grate it over the fish. Pour lemon.
- The oven is heated to 220 degrees and bake for 50-55 minutes.