Fish cutlets in Japanese
- 400 g fresh fillet of any marine or
river fish (salmon, hake, carp)
- 2 eggs
- 1 tablespoon (heaped) sifted corn flour
- 2 full tablespoons of any sweet wine
- 1,5 teaspoons of granulated sugar
- 2 tablespoons of refined sunflower oil
- 5 grams of your favorite soy sauce
- spices (white or black pepper, salt)
Method of preparation
- Tender fish fillet grind and turn into a meat grinder or in a food processor. Connect to the mince the yolks, previously cooled and separated from the proteins. Gently stir the stuffing and add corn flour, wine and spices (salt and black or white pepper).
- Proteins as can be beaten (with a mixer or whisk) with the sugar. Linking proteins, pre-chilled with the stuffing and stir lightly with a wooden spatula (in order not settled protein foam).
- The pan to heat up, round patties and fry in sunflower oil. Quickly fry the patties on each side you need to spend about 1-2 minutes.