- 10 empty egg shells
- 200 grams of crab sticks
- 200 grams of canned corn
- Greens of any kind
- A piece of cheese
- Fish broth
- Two tablespoons of gelatine
Method of preparation
- To make fish broth. Do not have fresh fish. You can even use canned in oil. The broth season with salt, pepper, Bay leaf, sliced carrots and onions. Last, it is better not to cut and put together. When the broth is ready, remove the onion.
- The fluid to dilute the gelatin. Stir.
- Cheese, crab sticks cut into pieces. The mixture is supplemented with corn and throw into the broth. To fill this content of the egg shells. Leave in the cold to freeze.
- Shell be prepared in advance. They should be washed with soda and dried.