Eggs stuffed with herring
- 5 PCs boiled peeled
from egg shell
- 2 fillets of salted or pickled herring
- 2 tbsp mayonnaise (preferably homemade)
- 1 tsp chopped dill (fresh or dry)
- ¼ Medium onion (bulb)
- 70 g soft cream cheese
- 1 tbsp butter, softened
- ½ Tomato (or parsley leaves)
- ¼ Bell pepper
- ½ Tsp. seasoning for fish
Method of preparation
- Prepare the eggs to the stuffing: cut them in half, peel off without damaging the product, the yolk from the white.
- Fish fillet, cleared of even the smallest bones and skin, cut into pieces the size of black pepper (you can kill it in the stuffing), mixed with homemade mayonnaise, chopped dill, chopped onions and fish spice to taste.
- Mix well and fill in a lot of baskets, which is egg white. Place the basket on a dish. For a more interesting presentation, as a decorative litter you can use lettuce leaves Lolo Rosso, radicchio, Friese, and others.
- Mash cream cheese (well, if he is a buttery texture), together with five egg yolks, softened butter and chopped pepper. Complete the mass with a pastry bag.
- Squeeze it on each egg (minced) thus, to get small turrets. Decorate them with thin slices of tomato or leaves of fresh parsley.