Easy dessert for Birthday
- 200 grams biscuits («Anniversary»
or any simple)
- 150 g butter
- 500 g 38% cream
- 250 grams of powdered sugar
- 500 g of 18% cottage cheese
- 1 Bank boiled condensed milk
Method of preparation
- Cookie crumble or whole, mix with softened butter, spread on the bottom of the form.
- Whip cream with powdered sugar until complete dissolution of the powder. The cream should be dense. Grated cheese carefully to mix with the cream. Add the cooked condensed milk. All stir again thoroughly. Put in the form on cookies.
- To put it in the freezer for a day.