- Fat cottage cheese — 1 kg
- Large raisins — 1 Cup
- Cinnamon powder — one pinch
- Raw eggs — 5 PCs.
- Vanilla — one pinch
- Sour cream — 400 grams
- Almonds — a small handful
- Sugar — 600 grams, but can be more
- Butter – 1 complete bundle or 200 grams
Method of preparation
- Cheese you need to add the gentle ease and homogeneity with the help of a blender or skip through a fine sieve. To curd add butter, raw eggs and sour cream. Put the final mixture into the pan, put on a small fire.
- While the weight is on the plate, it is necessary to stir constantly with a wooden spoon. Immediately after boiling mass, the pan is removed from heat and placed on the cold or icy surface. To cool, the mass is constantly stirred.
- Next, you add the sugar, cinnamon, chopped almonds, vanilla and raisins. The obtained aromatic, the cheese mass is placed in a wooden form sent in advance with a napkin or waxed paper and put under the yoke in a cool place.