- 500g. cheese
- 120g. black chocolate
- 200gr. cream (preferably fat content of not less than 30%)
- 0,5 Cup sugar
- 100gr. butter
- 1 sachet of vanilla sugar
- Culinary topping (for garnish)
Method of preparation
- In a water bath to melt the chocolate, add sugar and cream and whisk carefully whisk. Give oil to soften, add the vanilla sugar and also beat well with a whisk. Cheese is better to take not dry and grainy and soft, so Easter will taste better.
- Curd grind and connect with the beaten butter. In the chocolate in small portions add cottage cheese and whisk well with a whisk or with a mixer.
- Take shape for Easter and cover it with wet gauze. Chocolate cheese spread in the form put under pressure preferably for a day in the cold. A day to get Easter out of shape and decorate confectionery powder.