Easter cake with raisins
- 600g sifted flour
- 50 gr. yeast
- 2.5 stack. cream
- 10 grains of cardamom (crushed)
- 1 nutmeg (crushed)
- 50 gr. almonds (chopped)
- 100gr. candied fruit (finely chopped)
- 100gr. raisins (wash and dry)
Method of preparation
- In a clean warm dish 1 part cream, yeast, 1 Cup flour dissolve yeast mixture. All thoroughly beat and set aside in a warm place. When the volume increases, turn to enter all the ingredients. Knead well.
- The dough cover with a blanket and not to touch 1.5-2 hours. Then knead again until smooth. The form of these cakes should be small in width but tall. Forms coat with butter and sprinkle with grated breadcrumbs, fill them with batter up to half, let it rise by 0.75 of the height of the walls of the mold and put it in the oven. Bake at low temperature until Browning.