- Grape leaves (small, 100 pieces
or large – 50 pieces)
+ approximately 150 pieces of leaves
- 500 gr. Beef, lamb or mix of beef and lamb
- 300 gr. Lamb or beef bones
- 2 pieces of onion
- 4 tablespoons of Rice
- Cilantro, Basil, mint leaves, a bunch of parsley.
- Salt, mixture of peppers
Method of preparation
- Rice and grape leaves should pour boiling water for 3-5 minutes.
- Meat must be turned into mincemeat. Chop all the greens. Add to prepared stuffing, greens, odarenny rice, sprinkle with mixture of peppers and salt, pour 10-15 ml of boiled water. Mix well.
- From grape leaves and to cut twigs. Minced meat wrapped in leaves. On the bottom of the pan to lay out the bones on top of the sketch with grape leaves, pack the dolma and cover with leaves. Pour in boiling, salted water, close the lid. On high heat cook for about 40 minutes, then infuse for one hour on low heat.