Patties of bean lean
- 500 g white or red beans ready
- Half loaf
- A quarter Cup of water
- 55 g rye flour
- 1 g of dried dill
- ½ Teaspoon salt
- 1/2 g red pepper
- Vegetable vegetable oil for frying
- Bread crumb
Method of preparation
- In a deep capacity to mash these beans with a mortar. Half of the loaf to soak in water, grind by hand to obtain a mass similar to dough. Mix the bean puree, and sprinkle the loaf with rye flour. The mass obtained bean cutlets add dill if you like parsley, Basil, spices.
- Heat the cookware for frying, heat the vegetable oil. To form a mass of bean patties, moisten breadcrumbs, fry to obtain an orange peel for four minutes.
- Received the bean patties to cool to lukewarm, to put on the table.