Chops on the bone
- 4pcs. (300 gr.) pork on the bone
- 4st.l. oil (olive or vegetable)
- 1st.l. lemon juice
- 1H.l. Apple cider vinegar
- 1H.l. honey
- a pinch of dried spices:
- red pepper
Method of preparation
- Chunks of pork on the bone wash, free from accumulated moisture with a towel made of paper, to beat hand. Pan put on fire, add 2st.l. oil,fry pieces on both sides to shape a light brown, add 1ch.l. Apple cider vinegar and honey and fry again.
- To create the marinade dry spices, salt, lemon juice and 2st.l. left oil, dip the fried pieces into the marinade,leave for a period of time in half an hour. At the end of the string to wrap in foil and bake in the oven.